Tell your sustainability story
Do you need to track and report carbon emissions, energy consumption, waste diversion, food waste, community donations, volunteer hours, investments in efficiency projects?
Measuring, sharing and improving a hotel’s environmental and social impact is rising up the agenda. The Greenview Portal offers an off-the-shelf solution for hotels and hotel companies who wish to collect sustainability data, track performance and progress over time, report activities in a transparent way, and ultimately improve their sustainability performance.
Designed by hospitality experts, the Greenview Portal is ‘recognized’ by the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC) and includes:
- Unlimited users per account
- Individual property reporting and roll-up facility for portfolio / group level reporting
- Tracking energy, water, waste, efficiency projects and community initiatives
- Metering capabilities for different facilities eg spa, restaurants, golf course
- Calculation of carbon footprint based on industry recognized methodology (HCMI)
- Benchmarking against competitive set for best practices and environmental performance
- Reporting capability against Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Library of learning resources for key topics relevant to sustainability in hospitality and tourism, linked to the SDGs
- Best practice guidance, alignment guide and checklist for hotels who wish to pursue GSTC hotel certification
- Sustainability consultants on hand for support and advice